Thanks for another great week last week! We’ve been so fortunate to have sunny weather on market days so far, and are so delighted by all of the amazing community support!
We’ve got another great lineup this week and will be welcoming Philsons’ Bushel and a Peck Farm as a full time vendor! They are a sustainable farm that focuses on pesticide/chemical/GMO-free products, including produce and meat.
See you at the market!
- Jodikinos Farms – fresh produce from Clinton, PA
- Old Time Farm – heritage breeds grass fed meats, heritage chicken and turkeys, desserts, eggs, and more
- Philsons’ Bushel and a Peck Farm – pesticide/chemical/GMO-free maple syrup, produce, chickens, ducks, and lamb
- Sturges Orchards – fresh produce from Fombell, PA
- Tiny Seed Farm – fresh produce from Allison Park, PA
Prepared and Ready-to-Eat Foods
- Amber’s Comfort Kitchen – high-quality baked goods from Avalon, PA
- De Fer Coffee & Tea – sustainably produced coffees and teas
- Fire & Nice Products – locally produced hot sauces, marinades, and BBQ sauces
- Jarred Goods – salsa, mustard, pickles, relishes, fruit spreads, butters and other jarred items from family farms
- Maggies Bundles and Berries – berries and bundled, fresh-cut flowers
- Olive & Marlowe – locally bottled small batch olive oils and vinegars, breads from Five Points Artisan Bakeshop
- Pitaland – fresh pitas, gyros, hummus, and other Mediterranean favorites
- Red Star Kombucha – Pittsburgh, PA-brewed fermented tea
- Bayne Library – pop up library at the market
- The Cove – free art lessons for kids
- Let’s Move Pittsburgh – fun and healthy activities for kids and resources for parents about healthy eating, exercise, screen time usage, and water consumption
- Music – Joe Pucciarelli during the market and the Flow Band afterwards
- Plank Eye board shop – free skateboarding lessons from 5:45 – 6:45
- Vital Glow Yoga – free yoga class from 4:30 – 5:30