The market keeps getting better, thanks to all of our loyal attendees and great vendors!
We’re bringing a lot of great new vendors and activities to the community this week. Since there’s so much to do, here are just the new activities and vendors for this week, so please check out the full list below!
- Three different acts playing music from 3 – 9!
- Kindness rock painting for children!
- Learning and experimenting with music for kids!
- BBQ from Bellevue’s own Pitt Stop!
- Candles and natural skin-care goods from Chez Lapin!
- The return of the Doce taco truck!
See you at the market!
- Jodikinos Farms – fresh produce from Clinton, PA
- Old Time Farm – heritage breeds grass fed meats, heritage chicken and turkeys, desserts, eggs, and more
- Philsons’ Bushel and a Peck Farm – pesticide/chemical/GMO-free maple syrup, produce, chickens, ducks, and lamb
- Sturges Orchards – fresh produce from Fombell, PA
Prepared and Ready-to-Eat Foods
- Amber’s Comfort Kitchen – high-quality baked goods from Avalon, PA
- De Fer Coffee & Tea – sustainably produced coffees and teas
- Doce Taqueria – food truck serving affordable gourmet tacos
- Fire & Nice Products – locally produced hot sauces, marinades, and BBQ sauces
- Good L’Oven – old fashioned cookies with a twist, using local natural ingredients
- Jarred Goods – salsa, mustard, pickles, relishes, fruit spreads, butters and other jarred items from family farms
- Maggies Bundles and Berries – berries and bundled, fresh-cut flowers
- Olive & Marlowe – locally bottled small batch olive oils and vinegars, breads from Five Points Artisan Bakeshop
- Pitaland – fresh pitas, gyros, hummus, and other Mediterranean favorites
- The Pitt Stop – smoked BBQ from Bellevue, PA
- Red Star Kombucha – Pittsburgh, PA-brewed fermented tea
- Santa Fe Express – food truck serving fresh New Mexican cuisine
- Ultra Macha – High quality Japanese matcha tea
- Wild River Kettle Korn – fresh kettle korn made on site
- Chez Lapin – eco-friendly soy candles & natural skin-care goods
- Finch Naturals – locally-made handcrafted soaps and gifts
- Bayne Library – pop up library at the market
- The Boros Rock – Kindness rock painting for children
- Making Musicians with Tracie Bradshaw – introducing kids to music and instruments, play some songs on bells, get a free kazoo, and learn more about imparting a love of music in children
- Music – Braeden Robert from 3 – 4:30, Paz and Ukulele Eddie from 5 -7, The Blues Orphans from 7 – 9
- Plank Eye board shop – free skateboarding lessons from 5:45 – 6:45
- Vital Glow Yoga – free yoga class from 4:30 – 5:30