Well, our luck had to end at some point – after 15.5 glorious markets, we had the first rain of the season.
This week, we’ve got Paz and Ukulele Eddie from 5-7, the return of the Doce taco truck, and will be welcoming Tommy’s Jerky for their first market!
This week’s weather is looking great, so come and visit us on Wednesday!
- Jodikinos Farms – fresh produce from Clinton, PA
- Old Time Farm – heritage breeds grass fed meats, heritage chicken and turkeys, desserts, eggs, and more
- Philsons’ Bushel and a Peck Farm – pesticide/chemical/GMO-free maple syrup, produce, chickens, ducks, and lamb
- Sturges Orchards – fresh produce from Fombell, PA
Prepared and Ready-to-Eat Foods
- Amber’s Comfort Kitchen – high-quality baked goods from Avalon, PA
- De Fer Coffee & Tea – sustainably produced coffees and teas
- Doce Taqueria – food truck serving affordable gourmet tacos
- Hello Hummus – fresh, local, healthy hummus made in Pittsburgh
- Olive & Marlowe – locally bottled small batch olive oils and vinegars, breads from Five Points Artisan Bakeshop
- Pitaland – fresh pitas, gyros, hummus, and other Mediterranean favorites
- The Pitt Stop – smoked BBQ from Bellevue, PA
- Tommy’s Jerky – fresh beef jerky
- Ultra Matcha – High quality Japanese matcha tea
- Wild River Kettle Korn – fresh kettle korn made on site
- United Somali Bantu of Greater Pittsburgh – beautiful and complex henna tattoos (4:30 – 7)
- Bayne Library – pop up library at the market
- Music –Paz and Ukulele Eddie 5 – 7
- Plank Eye board shop – free skateboarding lessons from 5:45 – 6:45
- Vital Glow Yoga – free yoga class from 4:30 – 5:30
- Women for a Healthy Environment – raises awareness of environmental risks to human health and educates people on steps they can take to protect themselves