There’s more to life than food – that’s why every week, there’s plenty of other things happening at the Bellevue Farmers Market.
Whether you want to play, learn, or listen, there’s something for every age!
While these great activities are available most weeks, the schedule may vary. We also have special guests and entertainers on a regular basis, so make sure to check our Facebook page to see what’s on tap for this week!
- Enjoy live music, both during the market and afterward at Bayne Library’s Summer Concert Series
- Bounce in a free bounce house courtesy of the Reedemer North Boroughs
- Take a free yoga class from Vital Glow Yoga
- Check out some books from the pop up library
- Shred the Bellevue Skate Plaza during free skateboarding lessons from Plank Eye Board Shop
- Take a free art workshop from The Cove Art Center