The Bellevue Farmers Market started in 2017 under the direction of a group of residents. They realized a charming, walkable community like Bellevue, PA deserved to have a market that was as exciting and dynamic as the town itself. The goal of the market isn’t just to have some vendors. We want to bring together farmers, crafters, prepared foods, activities, entertainment, and music to throw a weekly party for the whole community.
The market is held every Wednesday between 3 – 7 PM at Bayne Park. We have fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats, soaps, candles, jewelry, artisan crafts, food trucks, kombucha, cookies, coffee, and more. During any given week, there’s something different to entertain. Live music, a bounce house, face painting, free yoga classes, skateboarding lessons, and lots of other fun things make it fun for everyone.
Stick around when you’re done shopping for the free 7 PM concerts at Bayne Library or visit the great Bellevue business district!
Visiting the Bellevue Farmers Market
- The Bellevue Farmers Market is held in Bayne Park (34 North Balph Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15202.)
- During market hours, parking is free along Lincoln Avenue and in the Bellevue Municipal Parking lot across the street from the borough building (537 Bayne Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15202.)
- Plenty of (shaded!) seating is available in the Jim Porch Gazebo.
- There is a large playground on site, complete with multiple play structures for ages 2+. There are slides, swings, a climbing wall, lots of open space, and more!
- The Bellevue Skate Plaza is also located at the park and open during market hours.
- No tobacco products are allowed in Bayne Park.
- We have multiple vendors that can accept SNAP/EBT – stop by the market booth for more details!
- We have two farmers that currently accept WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP.)